Django Web Developer
We have an immediate full-time opening for a mid to senior level Django web developer. We are building our first product (a SaaS web app similar to Basecamp) and are currently in the process of assembling our team that will help get it to market.
In our entrepreneurial environment, there are no limits to what you can do - but your skills will need to be the real deal.
Required skills and experience:
- Django 1.9
- Responsive coding
You will succeed in this position if you can claim to be:
- Effective at working in a team environment (aka: friendly)
- Detail oriented (aka: a perfectionist that hates typos)
- Creative, imaginative and innovative (aka: this isn't a design position, but we recognize that developers can push our ideas further and show us what is possible)
- Flexible (aka: we're in an industry that changes - a lot)
- Quick (ditto the above)
Something special just for this position:
- You can work remotely 100% of the time if you are not in Columbus or just prefer it
If you meet the criteria of the desired skills and expertise, and can share a portfolio of successful projects, we'd love to hear from you.